Multifunction Liquid Sucker
🔥Buy More Save More🔥:
Collections: Tools & Gadgets, Car Accessories
92.8% of reviewers purchased 2 or more One for fuel transfer and the other for everyday life at home
Ideal for emergency gas transfer, it can transfer any liquid like gasoline, oil, water, beer, etc. A good tool at home for many uses.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL:
The rubber hand pump starts to suck up the fast flowing liquid. 2 transparent, durable, flexible PVC pipes for easy access to the container, resistant to gasoline, to prevent corrosion.
- HAND SIPHON PUMP:
High-flow flexible hoses and large-diameter ball pumps pump faster and the built-in pump allows you to draw liquid from one container to another.
- EASY TO USE:
The siphon manual pump is lightweight and portable, ideal for various vehicles that don't have an anti-theft filter, such as lawn mowers, lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, etc.
- WIDE USE:
This manual water pump for gasoline diesel fuel , oil water and other common liquids can also be a water changer for your home aquarium.
- 1.Not suitable for salt water or corrosive liquids.
- 2. The liquid you are trying to remove should be higher than the bucket you are flowing into.
- 3. Please keep the faucet inside the container, not just place it on the surface.
- 4. Only for vehicles without petrol protection net.
- 5. The liquid you are trying to extract must be HIGHEST the container of the liquid. The connector must be kept inside the liquid and not just on the surface.
This manual water pump is for gasoline fuel crude oil gasoline water and other common liquids, also can be a water changer for your home aquarium.
Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING✈ Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.