🔥Big Sale – 50% OFF🔥 Multi-Purpose Vegetable Slicer Cuts Set
Collections: Houseware & Kitchen
WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME CUTTING VEGETABLES?
It can also be use as Julienne Grater, Shredding Thin Slice and Cheese Grater.
The Multi-Purpose Vegetable Slicer comes with interchangeable blades that lets you cut 8 slices in just one swiping action! Shred various fruits and vegetables smoothly!
The slicer is patented, German-designed, and manufactured. It has 8 super sharp, precise, stainless steel blades, which makes it the quickest and most precise slicer in the world.
Limited Quantity, it will sell out fast. Remember to buy some for your family or your friends. It's the unique Stocking Stuffers.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Package size: 14.1' x 3.5' x 0.8' (36CM × 9CM × 2CM)
- Weight: 3 Blades: 0.54 lbs (245g) / 4 Blades: 0.63 lbs (287g)
- 1 * Multi-Purpose Vegetable Slicer Cuts Set
- Best suitable to cut long vegetables such as cucumber and carrot, in shorter lengths before slicing use safety holder to have more control and safety.
- While Using Multi-Purpose Vegetable Slicer Cuts, push the food downward towards the blade rather than pulling towards you because it is 8x faster than other slicers.
- For the Heavy Slicing, don't forget to use a bowl inside the Multi-Purpose Vegetable Slicer Cuts.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Cleanup our slicer is very simple.
- Just remove the blade and wash them under the running water with a cleaning brush.
- We suggest cleaning using a brush to properly remove residue left on the cutter.
⚡️Stock sells fast - get yours today!
Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING✈ Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.